If you follow us on Facebook, you may have noticed how we announced some exciting new developments in our Summer 2016 issue. In case you missed it, here’s a quick recap.
On our cover, you’ll see John Luke and Mary Kate Robertson, the newlywed college students that you’ve probably seen on Duck Dynasty. John Luke just released a new book called Young & Beardless, so we’ve interviewed them about the book, their lives, and their inspirations. (You’ll even discover who taught John Luke how to shave… after all, in a family of bearded men, you have to wonder…)
John Luke’s sister, Sadie Robertson, will also make an appearance in this upcoming issue! She also wrote a new book that will be released next month. Her first work of fiction is called Life Just Got Real. We may have to start #RobertsonSiblingRivalry to find out which of their books comes out on top.
Today, we’d like to give you a few more sneak peeks…
- In 2011, Lauren Scruggs suffered a traumatizing accident involving an airplane propeller that left her with one eye and one hand. In our next issue, we’re interviewing her to find out how she survived and went on to become a famous fashion journalist.
- In addition to tips from Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, we’ll get even more style advice from our regular fashion and beauty team. You’ll even get a special coupon to shop for natural beauty products!
- You’ll get to read the G4C team’s most embarrassing moments.
- When you donate to charity, have you ever considered what good your money will do? We’ve got an inside look for you.
- Meet G4C readers from all around the world!
- As usual, your copy of Girlz 4 Christ Magazine will allow you to read devotionals and other articles about living a God-honoring life!